We really enjoy working with each of our clients to get to know them and their landscape desires.
We have a simple 3 step process:
If you have more questions,
please see our FAQ.
The initial consultation is an important first step to getting know you and your landscape desires. We discuss your likes and dislikes, as well as, how you would like your property used. By walking the property together, we come up with a variety of ideas / concepts that will take more form in the landscape design in step 2.
We can help you with:
- Custom Carpentry (Decks, Arbors, Screens, Fences, etc.)
- Rock Work (Walls, Ponds, Pathways, Patios, etc.)
- Water Feature / Waterfalls / Ponds
- Irrigation Systems
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Paver / Brick Installation
- Mortared Stone Work
- Plant Material
- Hot Tubs / Spas
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Work
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Container Plantings
- Athletic Courts / Putting Greens
- Concrete Surfaces / Treatments
- Vegetable and Herb Gardens